Monday, October 13, 2008

#30 . . . The TTAB . . . The Beat Goes On . . .

I hope everyone is enjoying a day off of school and work this Columbus Day. The county courthouse may be closed, but the electronic courthouses of the federal system and the administrative courts of the government never sleep.

Over the weekend, Ms. Koehler filed a motion to disqualify me to represent my own family company before the TTAB. To support this contention, she parroted a case cite from one of the Kansas cases. She wants the United States administrative court to follow a local Kansas practice rule . . .

Enough said, I have a lot of work to do today. For those following the paperwork, the motion and my response can be found here. Documents #20 and #21 can speak for themselves.

You can email me with any questions you have or leave a comment on the blog. As always, anything overly obnoxious or vulgar will be moderated. Otherwise, all comments are welcome. Thanks again everyone! Terri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home